Pages

12.01.2011

Niecedom...

So far today I...

Got the baby up
Lit the Christmas tree
Made Breakfast
Drank Coffee
Cleaned the bedroom
Made lunch in advance
Folded a load of laundry
Cleaned up all toys leftover from the night before
Put away all the clean dishes
Started a new load of dishes
Took out the trash

and now we're about to get our bath on then take a walk.

Aunthood = Productivity to the max. I want to get as much done as humanly possible before my sister gets here. She is going to be recovering and taking care of her new baby. That's enough work for 5 grown men. I wish I could do more.

I'm loving this though. I am so thankful for this opportunity to hang with Khloe before I head to TN.

Some pics from yesterday!







HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY NEWEST NEPHEW!!
Thomas Elijah was born yesterday evening :) I got to meet him for the first time, and it was wonderful. Even more wonderful, I got to watch Khloe meet him for the first time. Life is so cool! As you get older, it gets even cooler!


Love,

"Aunt Coco"

1 comment:

  1. OK Just saw this and LOVE it!!!!! Best Aunt of the Year Award!!! You did more than I could have ever asked for!!!!!! Love you and am SO so so grateful you have been here the last few weeks!XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!