Pages

12.25.2011

Wednesday

I headed to Mobile on Wednesday late afternoon...


I got to see my dad, aunt, uncle, cousins, and this little guy:


Don't worry. I was carrying 32 pounds of raw oysters on ice in the back of my SUV....


I don't eat oysters, but my dad and uncle put a hurting on them.

I learned how to shuck, that way alls I did was shuck, and my family got to reap the benefits.


Maddie got to open some of his presents that night.


He was thrilled with all of his things he got. This is one sweet boy.


My first morning I was there, I woke up early and went for a run. It felt amazing. The hills are treacherous though! Afterwards I made a spinach and colby jack omelet.


I showered and Maddie and I headed off to Target to get his Christmas present. I got him some sweet sneakers and some skinny jeans.

 He looked QUITE handsome.


We ended up taking a nap. It was cold and rainy. The bed was basically calling our names.


Everyone ate oysters for dinner. I had salad and called it a night. My cousin Missy taught me how to knit leg warmers and hats, and I have been a knitting fiend ever since.

We all went to our prospective bedrooms. Missy and I talked a while then hit the sack. It was beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!